ZhenHub’s mission is to sustainably connect the world through technology and logistics. Through our global platform of warehouses and fulfilment centers, we’re building a company that will help millions of businesses reach customers from all 4 corners of the world. Whether we are creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at ZhenHub are builders at heart.
This position will be directly responsible for understanding existing logistical processes both internal and external. Have a good grasp of the entire supply chain and what is involved. Ideal candidates will have an analytical mind that is able to understand the detailed workings of a global logistics firm. The ability to understand existing processes, identify operational weaknesses and help innovate new processes to enhance productivity of our local teams. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative skills, business intelligence and strategy related experience; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager on monitoring global network of warehouses
- Data entry, analysis and developing methods to simplify processes
- Support all Sales personnel with developing training manuals and systems training
- Learn the ZhenHub system and become an expert
- Drive analysis on important strategic decisions to drive growth.
- Working closely with other members of the ZhenHub team, measure the impact and efficiency of new features and business processes.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help innovate new processes to enhance productivity of our local teams.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and expansion efforts.
- Be a hustling multi-tasker, supporting the teams across the world.
- Identify opportunities to improve logistics products and the customer experience.
- Work internally with ZhenHub team to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and comfortable dealing with the unknown or ambiguous.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – things need to be executed quickly, and done exceptionally well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
- A high bar across the board – from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on.
- Be able to work 3 times faster and 2 times more accurately than other people
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team.
To apply, kindly fill out the form below.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Operation management: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Chinese (Preferred)