Order fulfillment services for ecommerce brands.
Updated note: With COVID-19 (Coronavirus) evolving at such a rapid pace, we want to help you maintain your current operations especially as the situation evolves globally. Here at ZhenHub, we have 5 China – based fulfillment centers open and operating at full capacity. If you need help with fulfillment fast, request a quote here.
Factories and manufacturing in China are back up. The world is now waiting for goods to be transported and delivered as cities and countries are being locked down. Many customers are now shipping directly from China as people and customers cannot wait months for goods to be delivered.
As the situation worsens in North America and Europe, eCommerce retailers are looking to China where the COVID-19 situation has slowly gotten better. If you are now looking to pivot your business to importing into China OR if you are looking to fulfill directly from China to your customers around the world then look no further. With 5 facilities across China in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Dongguan and Shanghai, ZhenHub is here to help you find a secure footing for your business and to help you grow after this period of uncertainty. Our China fulfillment service will help meet your customer expectations during this difficult period.
69% of shoppers will ditch a retailer for another brand due to late or inaccurate deliveries, according to Website Magazine. How come so many delays are happening? How come some companies can still keep operating and how come other businesses not just survive but are growing during this time. Businesses that are already with ZhenHub are now taking full advantage of our flexible network, moving inventory to China fulfillment centers that are still operating at full capacity and shifting to shipping carriers that can still sustain deliver on time. Read more on how you can do so.
Should you outsource your China fulfillment services?
As a retailer, it’s either you process customer orders from a single warehouse or you outsource to a 3PL with multiple fulfillment centers located strategically around the world.
While the former makes sense when once upon a time all of your orders came from a single country but as the global situation changes, you’ll need a 3PL with multiple fulfillment centers globally if your customer base extends beyond your original market.
Up to 74% of online shoppers may abandon their carts due to high delivery charges. Many more would stop short of buying because of their estimated delivery date expectations.
Adopting distributed inventory, in this case, makes it possible to reduce shipping zones, transit time, and shipping costs for your customers, since their orders will always be processed from the fulfillment centers nearest to them.
Hear from a ZhenHub customer in China
ZhenHub has helped thousands of brands based around the world ship from its China fulfillment center. Hear from one China-based company.
“In 2019, we found that one of our major markets was China. But before that we were already working with ZhenHub, it was so easy just to setup another facility in China. It was just one signature and one click of a button and we were ready to start shipping to our customers in China. With ZhenHub, the system, the process and quality of service is all the same. No matter which facility you are using. This is one of the great things. With one system we manage multiple fulfillment centers around the world. It’s so simple.”
Yiyun, Ecommerce Manager of Loupedeck China
The following scenarios should make you consider outsourcing your China fulfillment centers to a reliable 3PL provider like ZhenHub;
- Your business has grown and you’re taking in many orders so you don’t want to waste your precious time and budget on order fulfillment;
- You know that customers would leave due to your inability to offer fast and affordable shipping but you just don’t know how to do this;
- You don’t have the time, budget, or resources to build distribution centers for your business.
In any of these cases, you’ll be better off with a 3PL provider like ZhenHub, that will bring all of the shipping and logistics expertise you need along with the manpower, infrastructure, and technology to make order fulfillment a much faster, cost-effective, and more pleasurable experience for customers in and outside China.
Choosing ZhenHub as your 3PL fulfillment center
Order fulfillment will play a huge role in shaping the customer experience. That’s why this should not be treated with levity so you don’t jeopardize customer loyalty and retention.
The simple answer to winning with order fulfillment is to use multiple fulfillment centers.
Even, when you’re providing free shipping, the majority of customers still want their orders delivered no later than three to four days. This is why partnering with a 3PL fulfillment expert like ZhenHub can help you win in the complicated world of ecommerce.
Aside from having multiple warehouses in China, the provider boasts multiple strategic warehouses and fulfillment centers spread strategically across the globe in all major regions – Hong Kong SAR, Australia, Japan, USA, UK, Italy, France, Germany, Philippines and Korea. That means you’ll always be able to process orders from outside China just as fast and accurate as those within China. No compromise!
How ZhenHub’s fulfillment service works
What ZhenHub does is to help simplify this process so you can focus on other things that matter.
We’re able to leverage our infrastructure, manpower, expertise, and technology innovations to relieve you of order fulfillment while still making the process much more efficient.
But how do we do this?
- You’ll start by connecting our (ZhenHub’s) technology to your ecommerce business platform. Fortunately, the ZhenHub system seamlessly integrates with major ecommerce platforms from the likes of Amazon to Shopify, Woocommerce, and more.
- After this, your products will then have to be shipped to our fulfillment centers. Here, they’ll be closer to your customers. As soon as orders are placed at your store, we’ll be notified immediately so we can begin the fulfillment process.
- Once we get the notification, we’ll generate the picking lists as well as the packing slips.
Thereafter, we’ll proceed to prepare and ship the order to the right customer, along with the tracking information. According to BRP Consulting, up to 73% of consumers want to be able to track their orders at all points. So this is a great investment in the customer service experience.
Benefits of ZhenHub’s fulfillment services
ZhenHub’s ecommerce fulfillment services bring a lot of value to the table. Some of these include;
- The availability of multiple warehouses and fulfillment centers making it possible to ship out orders not just at low costs but also for fast delivery times to and outside China.
- Cost-effective shipping making it much easier to offer free or discounted shipping for the customers who continue to expect these;
- Readily available infrastructure and manpower, along with high-tech automation that frees you of key fulfillment processes so you have more time to focus on marketing and other key aspects of growing your business;
- Greater visibility with real-time inventory tracking;
- Easy and hassle-free order management practices along with the availability of custom packaging and branding.
Is it the right time for your business to outsource order fulfillment?
You want your ecommerce business to continue to draw in more customers to your great product offerings. That’s why you need a model order fulfillment service like ZhenHub’s that’s flexible, smooth, and well-outlined to meet and/or exceed customer expectations.
- ZhenHub integrates seamlessly with all of your major ecommerce business platforms.
- The 3PL also works with multiple carriers so you can always get the best since shipping costs are also a very important piece of the order fulfillment puzzle.
- If you want to incorporate branding into the customer’s unboxing and overall experience, ZhenHub still offers custom branding and packaging, available on request.
Whether you’re trying to effectively meet the fulfillment needs of your China and customers worldwide, or trying to expand into key markets across the country, or across international boundaries, ZhenHub will always be there to help you make a light work of order fulfillment.
Ready to get started with a 3PL? Request a quote from ZhenHub.
Request a quote
Enter your details below and we’ll be in touch to learn more about your business.